Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My own photography page

I use a Pentax K200D and I've been taking photos in many different situations...Have a look at my page here:

Neelen Patten Photography - Photos | Facebook

01-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
Very nice! I am jealous of the lovely subjects you have to photograph!
I was only about 2,000 kilometers from Mauritius when I spent some time in Diego Garcia while in the Navy. (I wish I had a camera then!)
Did you get your camera repaired?
01-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
It didnt need any repair afterall...It seemed that the MF/AF button was not working properly after the shock of the fall but it all came in place by itself. A real mystery, but I'm so thankful. I didnt have to pay anything for repair!

For me too, I wish I had a good camera many years back...I spent four years in Grenoble, the Capital of the Alps, and never realized I needed a good camera there!!