Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Queensland to the Flinders Ranges via the outback

Is anyone interested in doing a run with me to the Flinders from Qld (I am an hour + west of Brisbane).? Photography is the reason for trip and sunrise and sunsets in particular.
I am thinking a week - 10 days should have us home. Timing? I would like to do this trip in the (Australian) autumn, but depending on how the first one goes, it could happen again in the spring (wild flowers).
The vehicle is a Ford Escape and I would expect you to share fuel costs and be responsible for your own spending, meals, accomodation etc.
Of course it all depends on road conditions etc.
Cheers.
Grant

04-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Reports are that roads have dried out and all have been graded and in good shape....anyone game for after easter; Flinders via Cameron Cnr and back across NSW ?
04-01-2012, 03:34 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Sorry to see you have no takers. I'm in Adelaide so flying to Brisbane to drive back this way would be insane... .. and I can't go anyway s much s I'd have liked to.