Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #16

Photos: Albums
Hey Adam, How are you? I don't know where to find the tech information about the photo that you require in our paragraphs. "Technical information about the photo (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, white balance, etc.)More Pentax news at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/news/pentax-k-30-giveawaat-pentaxforums.html#ixzz24LSGMEtH". I see the info flash for a second as take the photo but I don't know how to find it after that. Can you give me advise about this? Thanks, Sunnie Murphy

08-26-2012, 10:26 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sunniemurf Quote
Hey Adam, How are you? I don't know where to find the tech information about the photo that you require in our paragraphs. "Technical information about the photo (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, white balance, etc.)More Pentax news at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/news/pentax-k-30-giveawaat-pentaxforums.html#ixzz24LSGMEtH". I see the info flash for a second as take the photo but I don't know how to find it after that. Can you give me advise about this? Thanks, Sunnie Murphy
Hello there! You can go into the review mode on the camera and press the info button a couple times. Or if the photo is on your computer you can right click it and hit properties, then details.
Btw, this information is usually called Exif data and you can also find software for it online.
Good luck and have fun
08-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sunniemurf Quote
If the photo is still on your camera, just press info a few times in playback mode and the metadata will show up. You can also view it in the image properties on most PC operating systems, or if you can upload it here to check:

Check Shutter Count & Camera Manufacture Date Online - EXIF Reader

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #19
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
FYI the prizes for this giveaway have been updated.

Rather than a single grand prize, we've now added an Optio WG-2 for second place, a 2-year loyal site supporter upgrade for third place, and a 1-year site supporter account upgrade for the FIVE runners-up. This means that in total, we're looking at 8 prizes in this event!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #20

Nice!
10-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
There aren't that many submissions so far, so if you enter now, your chances of winning will be fairly high!

Adam

10-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #22
Veteran Member

Just submitted number 1, number 2 to follow shortly!

10-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #23

Hurry up!
I'm ready to win!
10-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #24
Forum Member

Pentax Sample Image Search

Very nice functionality! Way to go!
10-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #25

I have a Pentax KR and it needed repaires and it was fix perfectly by your repair shop in Chandler AZ. Great service even though it took some time.
10-21-2012, 12:08 PM   #26
Banned

So does the piece of equipment need to be Pentax?
10-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #27

Photos: Gallery
Wow this is great! I've been thinking about buying the Pentax K-30, but as a university student don't have the funds. I've been trying to sell my Canon T2i and lenses to buy the Pentax K-30.

I just entered the contest.

Good luck to all.
10-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #28
Mr_Canuck

My photos appear in the preview but not in the blog posting. Please tell me what's wrong. Thanks.
10-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #29
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by runslikeapenguin Quote
So does the piece of equipment need to be Pentax?
No, it does not.

QuoteOriginally posted by Mr_Canuck Quote
My photos appear in the preview but not in the blog posting. Please tell me what's wrong. Thanks.
I'm seeing two photos at the bottom.

Adam

10-21-2012, 08:22 PM   #30
Inactive Account

Intro

Photographer and Pentax fan.
Closed Thread