Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I wish that was my MG... It was just sitting there in a parking lot at a marina.. enough space around it to take the shots (hand held HDR brackets).. what did encroach in the picture was just photoshopped out!
I really wish that there was an equivalent full frame lens to the 10-17 Fisheye.. unfortunately they seem to be DX (crop sensor) lens designs..

11-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Chex Quote
I wish that was my MG... It was just sitting there in a parking lot at a marina.. enough space around it to take the shots (hand held HDR brackets).. what did encroach in the picture was just photoshopped out!
I really wish that there was an equivalent full frame lens to the 10-17 Fisheye.. unfortunately they seem to be DX (crop sensor) lens designs..
Well one thing's for sure that I've encountered in this new hobby of mine is that there are way too many ways to spend money and get new camera toys.
11-30-2012, 01:42 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jpzk Quote
If you have the time and the guts, I would suggest taking on the West Coast trail ...

West Coast Trail Hiking Adventure Vacation - Plan your Tour With Coastal Bliss Adventures

Then again, if you can't make the trek, it is still VERY worthwhile to explore the West Coast of Vancouver Island.

Cheers!

JP
The West Coast Trail is what made me get my K30.

I did the trail this past September, and I saw the most amazing sights. All I had was a crappy point and shoot to record it. When I got back, my garbage pictures made me so furious that I went out and got a DSLR. My research led me to the K30 and its super weather sealing.
11-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by EarlVonTapia Quote
The West Coast Trail is what made me get my K30.

I did the trail this past September, and I saw the most amazing sights. All I had was a crappy point and shoot to record it. When I got back, my garbage pictures made me so furious that I went out and got a DSLR. My research led me to the K30 and its super weather sealing.
JP sounds like a great trip doing the west coast trail. I'm not sure if I'll make it there but definitely the Island is a wonderful place to take all sorts of different photos both on the east and west coast.

11-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Unbelievable shots Chex....you make my hometown look terrific! Sorry for missing your original post of the pics....
12-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks, I really wish I could get down there a bit more.. would love some more dramatic bad weather and harsh tides to come pound some rocks and such..