Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Where to shoot in Minneapolis?

I'm planning on being in the Minneapolis area for World Pentax Day, any good places to go out and take pictures other than downtown? Hopefully the weather won't be too back this weekend!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-23-2013, 12:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well if you don't mind traveling a few hours more, there's the Hudson River, then North Shore area in Duluth. While in Minneapolis, don't forget to climb down the icy pathway to Minnehaha Falls that is blocked off with chains saying Closed. You'll get a good shot of the frozen waterfall.

02-23-2013, 12:24 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
If I ever get to visit Minneapolis, one place on my list would be 9th & Hennepin