Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #16
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
What kind of planes fly into Rapid City
Airplanes. (Sorry, sometimes I just can't help it )

If you know the flight number you should be able to get the information from the airline.

these may help:

Rapid City Rgnl Airport (Rapid City, SD) KRAP / RAP Flight Tracker ? FlightAware

Delta (DL) #1133 Flight Tracker ? FlightAware

Delta (DL) #4543 Flight Tracker ? FlightAware

07-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Airplanes. (Sorry, sometimes I just can't help it )
If you know the flight number you should be able to get the information from the airline.
these may help:
<snip>[/url]
Thanks - I got an aircraft of the 'unkown' origin - wish I could answer some of their questions that way ...where are you staying .... unkown .....
08-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the ideas all - We managed to get there and back and it was a good trip. We got everything done we had planned and even had an unexpected evening out in Custer which definitely affected the following day ha ! Aside from a blip coming home which resulted in us landing in New York to make it back to Edmonton (plane cancellation out of Rapid City) most everything went great including car rental and hotels.

I really enjoyed the area. It was certainly "Rally Week" or at least the week before. I have never seen so many bikes 90%+ of them were Harleys. Everyone we ran into was very friendly , South Dakota has a lot in common with Alberta. I will start posting some pics later............
08-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #19

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
Thanks for the ideas all - We managed to get there and back and it was a good trip. We got everything done we had planned and even had an unexpected evening out in Custer which definitely affected the following day ha ! Aside from a blip coming home which resulted in us landing in New York to make it back to Edmonton (plane cancellation out of Rapid City) most everything went great including car rental and hotels.

I really enjoyed the area. It was certainly "Rally Week" or at least the week before. I have never seen so many bikes 90%+ of them were Harleys. Everyone we ran into was very friendly , South Dakota has a lot in common with Alberta. I will start posting some pics later............
I'm glad you like it, it's one of my favourite places in the world. Looking forward to seeing your pics.