Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #1

Im looking for any groups or gathering in Florida

Im fairly new to DSLR and would like to get together with any local groups for any workships or outings, thanks and look forward to learning with you guys.

08-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
Veteran Member

If I may offer a suggestion, you might want to include your location in your profile, where it will be more obvious to others going forward. Florida is a big place.
08-08-2013, 03:55 PM - 1 Like   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You also might want to post in the link below. Being that I live in Florida too, I thought you might be interested in our little group:

Florida Pentaxians - PentaxForums.com
08-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tanzer Quote
If I may offer a suggestion, you might want to include your location in your profile, where it will be more obvious to others going forward. Florida is a big place.

Will do , thanks for the suggestion.

08-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #5

Original Poster
Awesome! Im going to join , thanks for the link.

QuoteOriginally posted by photolady Quote
You also might want to post in the link below. Being that I live in Florida too, I thought you might be interested in our little group:

Florida Pentaxians - PentaxForums.com