Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 15 Likes Search this Thread
08-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #871

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxindia Quote
Seems soon we will see the entire range of PENTAX & Ricoh camera's / lenses / accessories / binoculars in India.Also heard about service support in major cities.
but how soon ? If there are Any articles on this topic kindly share

08-11-2013, 11:07 PM   #872

PENTAX IN India

Hi Ajaya,
Thanks for your response. I am heading the Ricoh India camera division & we are launching the Ricoh & Pentax range of camera & binoculars product here. The news was there in Better Photography Chennai News letter & now you will see the review of some products in the Smart & Better Photography Sept. issue.

I would like to connect with you.I am reachable at ril.info@ricoh.co.in

Thanks & Regards

Bishwarup
08-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #873

Hi Ajaya,
Thanks for your response. I am heading the Ricoh India camera division & we are launching the Ricoh & Pentax range of camera & binoculars product here. The news was there in Better Photography Chennai News letter & now you will see the review of some products in the Smart & Better Photography Sept. issue.

Thanks & Regards

Bishwarup
Hi Bishwarup,

that's a great news i am exited to visit the Ricoh shop. Please do share the updates in this forum.

Thanks
Ajaya
08-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #874
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
This is a good news for all Pentax users in India.

Hi Ajaya,

Thanks & Regards

Bishwarup

08-12-2013, 02:56 AM   #875

Hi Ajaya,

Please send me your contact information at bishwarup.mallick@ricoh.co.in
08-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #876
Forum Member

Hi Ajaya,

Thanks & Regards

Bishwarup
Hello Biswaroop !
That's real great news for all the Pentax enthusiasts like us here in India...We are all super excited to know that our brand will finally have a presence in India. Do keep us posted of the progress.
08-12-2013, 10:40 PM   #877

Hi Ajaya,

Please send me your contact information at bishwarup.mallick@ricoh.co.in
Greetings Bishwarup, That is a great news. I am excited and looking forward "Pentax" flow in India. Even without a local dealer, there are quite a number of enthusiasts opted for Pentax in India. That speaks quality of it. With local establishments, I would definitely foresee a good long growth. Good luck

-- Sudhakar

08-12-2013, 11:01 PM   #878

QuoteOriginally posted by Sudhakar Quote
Greetings Bishwarup, That is a great news. I am excited and looking forward "Pentax" flow in India. Even without a local dealer, there are quite a number of enthusiasts opted for Pentax in India. That speaks quality of it. With local establishments, I would definitely foresee a good long growth. Good luck

-- Sudhakar
Dear Mr. Sudhakar,

Thanks for the response.It gives immense pleasure to see the excitement amongst PENTAX Loyalist. Please share your contact details on bishwarup.mallick@ricoh.co.in

Thanks & Regards
Bishwarup
08-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #879

Best News of 2013

Great news. I am gona be one of the first customer Pentax gona get in India launch as I cant wait to see Pentax in India. Welcome to India Pentax. Btw my first post after lurking here for long time.
09-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #880
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi Ajaya,

Thanks & Regards

Bishwarup
This is great news for all Pentax fans in India, Mr Bishwaroop.
Please share more details regarding the launch.

Regards,
ANkur
10-23-2013, 04:08 AM   #881

Any update? Online store still have not listed Pentax camera's in India. sell has not started even on Ricoh India official site.
10-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #882

Ricoh INDIA have updated their Website with all the latest Pentax Cameras out there. I am being hopeful or this is just informational ?
10-23-2013, 11:04 PM   #883

Price Check

Hi

Kindly check brochure, If we order it from abroad, it would be cheaper than buying from here except 3 yrs warranty

https://ricoh.co.in/products/brochures/Camera-range-brochure-FOR-VIEWING.pdf

Regards
Akshay
12-05-2013, 02:30 AM   #884
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
i just recieved a serviced pentax DSLR from
K.PRABHAKAR
Servicing Digital Cameras & Video Cameras

195, D.N Road, 2nd Floor Fort
Mumbai - 400 001.
Tel: 2261 3827 / 2261 5394
E-mail: kprabhakarw@gmail.com

hi Bishwaroop nice to see you here, ypou should start a new thread too
12-06-2013, 06:25 AM   #885

Pentax In Mumbai

I recently visited J J Mehta near Ideal Book Depot, Dadar W. They have full range of Pentax DSLRS with 5% Disc.
Visit www.jjmehta.com for more info