Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 369 Likes Search this Thread
03-02-2015, 10:36 AM   #136
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Joris Quote
So here it is, my puzzle.

I personally prefer monochrome clothing and designs, and from my experience those are best and easiest sold, spread and worn by most people. (PS and cheaper to do)
Ignoring the rainbow discussion alltogether ;-)

That's a really nice design idea.

And monochrome submitted a design ?! I missed that one ...

03-02-2015, 10:53 AM   #137
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery

I personally prefer monochrome clothing and designs, and from my experience those are best and easiest sold, spread and worn by most people. (PS and cheaper to do)
This is excellent! But I kind of wish it was a K? Is that confusing? I guess all those cameras are not K-mount, actually. Never mind me!
03-02-2015, 12:42 PM   #138

St. Bernardus

QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
Considering that a FF is finally in the pipeline, how about using one of the most well known slogans for beer?

"Pentax, worth waiting for!"

Unless Carlsberg might sue us....
I've tasted Carlsberg and believe me....no one's waiting for that stuff. Especially I do not want to associate Pentax with anything that watered down. Go to Belgium, have a real beer and then we can talk. If one of you design geniuses can figure out a way to have St. Bernardus hoisting a Pentax instead of a chalice, I'll wear that shirt!
Attached Images

03-02-2015, 12:45 PM   #139
ogl
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Douglas_of_Sweden Quote
It might be illegal in Russia...
No problem. Easy to buy clothes with such colours
??????? ??????? ????? ?? ??????

03-02-2015, 10:01 PM - 3 Likes   #140

QuoteOriginally posted by konraDarnok Quote
Mounts
This one gets my vote if the logo was RED!

Last edited by TomE; 03-02-2015 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Logo IMAGE
03-03-2015, 12:26 AM   #141
StupidDuck

This is a simple but fantastic idea! I like it.

It could be much more unique and detailed if every camera-body only appears once. Maybe there can be one body in different angles. ...and if there could me more pentax products: lenses, flashes, and so on. Perhaps you can try this; could be awesome, could also be very chaotic. But it's worth a try. Please do the petaxforums-sign in red - it'll be a great eyecatcher and callout.
03-03-2015, 12:56 AM   #142

QuoteOriginally posted by StupidDuck Quote
This is a simple but fantastic idea! I like it.

It could be much more unique and detailed if every camera-body only appears once. Maybe there can be one body in different angles. ...and if there could me more pentax products: lenses, flashes, and so on. Perhaps you can try this; could be awesome, could also be very chaotic. But it's worth a try. Please do the petaxforums-sign in red - it'll be a great eyecatcher and callout.
Thanks! And I did think of or try all your suggestions before

I used multiple of the same images simply because of lack of time. I could use more if I spend some more time on it. And I could use multiple angles of the same camera bodies. If there's interest, I'll definitely do that!

Lenses and flashes. Well, those are not really visually appealing to me. Lenses turn to simple squares or circles in one colour. They are more recognisable on the camera body.

I did try the PF logo in red (and other colours) and it does work indeed. But for the sake of simplicity I chose for 1 colour nonetheless.

PS and I thought of using a K instead of a P. But I wanted to include all mounts, I also included q / screw / 645 / compact etc products.

Last edited by Joris; 03-03-2015 at 01:29 AM.
03-03-2015, 03:43 AM   #143

The best t-shirt idea so far.
03-03-2015, 04:46 AM   #144
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I used multiple of the same images simply because of lack of time.
your desing is great, tell us if you need help for the cams and ankles and as which output. It is A contest, but If we could improve as team here, I guess nobody minds
03-03-2015, 08:21 AM   #145
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

I like a lot of the designs I see here.....but.....when it comes time to vote, you guys are going to have a numbers problem with those Billion Squirrels voting!

Regards!
03-03-2015, 08:55 AM   #146
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I like a lot of the designs I see here.....but.....when it comes time to vote, you guys are going to have a numbers problem with those Billion Squirrels voting!

Regards!
I could never wear that one! The curvatures built-into it would make my stomach look even larger than it actually is!!
03-03-2015, 09:26 AM - 1 Like   #147
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

My contribution.

03-03-2015, 11:10 AM   #148
Pentaxian

I'm not a designer, but I really, really like the middle one from the 2013 submissions! I'd wear a shirt like that

And the monochrome cameras mozaic is beautiful.
03-03-2015, 11:49 AM   #149
Pentaxian

I like most of the designs in this thread, but your "P" from cameras is the one I would wear. Monochrome clothing fan here as well Good job!

Last edited by Caver; 03-03-2015 at 03:05 PM.
03-03-2015, 12:33 PM   #150
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by severalsnakes Quote
This is excellent! But I kind of wish it was a K? Is that confusing? I guess all those cameras are not K-mount, actually. Never mind me!
I too really like this design & also wish it was a K. K for Kamera??
Closed Thread