03-26-2015, 02:57 PM - 3 Likes   #317

Altered the P :-)
Attached Images

03-27-2015, 05:53 AM - 1 Like   #318
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Joris Quote
Looks (still) great ... and I have looked at the previous versions, too. I completely fail to see the "infringement" issue with the previous versions. Maybe I'm just missing something here ...
03-27-2015, 08:23 AM   #319
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Altered P or not - still looks perfect, still got my vote

03-27-2015, 09:02 AM - 2 Likes   #320

That's good one and i still working on my last design before it's end
03-27-2015, 10:29 PM   #321
Pentaxian

Cool!! Can we see what it looks like in red, gold and/or white shirt?
03-27-2015, 11:39 PM   #322

QuoteOriginally posted by Tesla Quote
Cool!! Can we see what it looks like in red, gold and/or white shirt?
Related to your question I have a question to Adam, regarding shirt colours:

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Any color is fine, including multiple colors. We'll also be able to choose different shirt colors this time around.
Is a final design gonna be available for ordering on just 1 colour shirt? Or did you mean there will be various/multiple colour options for a design?

In the first case, I want my submission to be black on grey. In the second case, I'm more than happy to provide other colour options for preview

03-28-2015, 12:40 AM - 1 Like   #323
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Is a final design gonna be available for ordering on just 1 colour shirt? Or did you mean there will be various/multiple colour options for a design? In the first case, I want my submission to be black on grey. In the second case, I'm more than happy to provide other colour options for preview
We'll decide that once the final design is selected, but there's nothing preventing us from offering the same design in multiple colors as long as each color reaches a certain number of orders (to be printed).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-28-2015, 12:46 AM - 1 Like   #324
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Also, I wanted to add that any design not featuring a PentaxForums.com logo or the site name will not be considered this time around, though we might print other designs later on if there is sufficient demand.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-28-2015, 01:25 AM - 3 Likes   #325

Thanks!
Possible colour options below. This design is only suited to be printed in a darker colour on a lighter background, because the cameras are made up of dark/light shadow/light, and those can't be reversed. That leaves enough printing options though. I went for the Pentax/forums colours red/white/green mostly.
Attached Images

Last edited by Joris; 03-28-2015 at 01:30 AM.
03-28-2015, 03:25 AM   #326

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Also, I wanted to add that any design not featuring a PentaxForums.com logo or the site name will not be considered this time around, though we might print other designs later on if there is sufficient demand.
well you can ask some of my design if you like, i will email it to you on PDF high ress that even can edited by drag and drop on adobe illustrator
03-28-2015, 04:30 AM   #327
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mixberry Quote
well you can ask some of my design if you like, i will email it to you on PDF high ress that even can edited by drag and drop on adobe illustrator
We'll get there once a final design is chosen. For now, just focus on creating a thumbnail of a design that users will like

Adam

03-28-2015, 06:21 AM - 1 Like   #328
Veteran Member

Thanks!
Possible colour options below. This design is only suited to be printed in a darker colour on a lighter background, because the cameras are made up of dark/light shadow/light, and those can't be reversed. That leaves enough printing options though. I went for the Pentax/forums colours red/white/green mostly.
You can add a "safari" version for me (beige, kaki, ...). I would gladly have a couple of those.

Wim
03-28-2015, 07:57 AM   #329

QuoteOriginally posted by Ishpuini Quote
You can add a "safari" version for me (beige, kaki, ...). I would gladly have a couple of those.

Wim
@ Wim/Ishpunuini : I would like that too! I hadn't thought of a safari version, good idea! I'm not gonna make previews for every colour combination anyone would want though, at the moment ;-) We'll see what the future brings.
03-28-2015, 08:13 AM - 1 Like   #330
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

A new one and some variations...

Closed Thread