Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-31-2015, 09:27 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Anyone In the triangle area in NC?

Man, i need a photo crew/buddy. None of my friends shoot, and if they have DSLR's they just sit there and collect dust. Id love to go and meet some fellow pentax users and take a trip around the charlotte metro/ Raleigh area.itd be great to share shots/advice and just have someone with a camera in their hand with me! Feel free to PM. Im 26, not going to school right now, my schedules usually pretty open, if anything. what would you recommend in NC that is great for photographers to get new ideas?

05-31-2015, 09:40 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Have you tried looking on meetup.com? I found a some good groups here in Syracuse, even meet some Pentax shooters.
05-31-2015, 09:40 AM   #3
Pentaxian

if I lived near ya i'd be up for that but i'm in Alabama.......clingmans dome is awesome and very picturesque (spelling) anything smokey mountains!
05-31-2015, 10:34 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Although there's not much activity on the Carolina Pentax group, you should check there for folks near you.

Plenty going on around the state that is photo-worthy.