Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2016, 02:59 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax users in Orange County (CA) area?

Are there any Pentax users in the OC area with an older Pentax camera (i.e., K100d) who would be able to help me out?

I would like to convert my 16-50/2.8 from SDM to screw drive but unfortunately, my K3 won't support this. From my other thread, it appears that a K100d or even a K20 will work.

Anyway, if you let me use your camera body for a few minutes, lunch is on me!

I live and work in Irvine, so anywhere within a 20-mile radius would be fair game.

Please send me a PM or respond to this thread. My other option is to go to Pro Photo Connection, but I'm not too confident that they would have an older Pentax body for rent.

08-29-2016, 01:18 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Update - I called around and none of the local photo rental shops have an older Pentax body.

I'm reaching out to everyone in Socal here. Anyone have an older body that I can use for 10 minutes? Lunch would be on me if you let me use your camera!

Thanks.