Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2017, 05:27 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
New Social Group - Off-road adventures and fun

Max-E has created a new social group called "Off-road adventures and fun", with the following description:

QuoteQuote:
I bought my 4x4 vehicle to get me to the inaccessible places my conventional car was unable to reach, and it has opened up many new travel opportunities and vistas for me.

I'm not interested in testing the capabilities of my 4x4, the repairs are too costly, but don't let that stop you.

This group is for anyone, with an adventurous spirit, who would like to post pictures of hard to reach places, or of their 4x4 (or other vehicle) in difficult terrain, or just having fun or an adventure somewhere remote.
To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg