Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2017, 06:15 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Melbourne Pentaxian Meetup

As someone migrating from the small town of Alice Springs in Central Australia, to the hussling bussling metropolis of Melbourne, I look forward to getting meet some other Pentaxians!

I'd be more than happy to organise a meetup sometime in the near future (sometime after the end of July) to show off some portfolios, tips and gears with my fellow Pentaxians, and just want to gauge enthusiasm from other members of the forum.

On my end, I'd be happy to bring some of my gear to show and share with the group, such as the K1, DFA24-70, DFA*70-200, FA*80-200 and a rare Tamron 300mm 2.8 AF for people to suss out.

Anyway, I hope for some responses, and hope we can come to some sort of arrangement to meet up!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
hope, meetup, melbourne, pentaxians