Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2017, 10:39 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cruise to Japan this September

This September my wife and myself booked trip to Japan (11 days Celebrity cruise from Yokohama around Japan Island) and three more days of staying before cruise (probably in Tokyo). Unlikely we will repeat something like that again so we should be prepared well. I do not ask common question what lens to take: that I will decide myself. But I would appreciate any tips or link to sources especially regarding these first days in Japan.
  • I would like to take opportunity to buy some used staff like film camera or lens (manual mostly). Can somebody recommend the one or two places where I can make a selection. I absolutely do not speak Japan so English or Russian(Ukraine) is only way we can communicate.
  • Which hotel to choose in Tokyo?
  • Good source (book or online) which we can use to understand how to travel on our own and what to see in Tokyo as a must.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited by jumbleview; 07-23-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cruise, cruise to japan, days, japan, lens, september, tokyo