Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #1

Seattle Area Travel Urban/Hiking

Hello All,

I am traveling to Seattle this weekend and am looking for any suggestions on cool spots to photograph. I have been there a couple times so I have a few of the main spots done already. (Bubblegum Wall, Pikes fish market, Troll, antique area, Pier, Grey Whale watching)

We have hiked a few spots around the area but I am looking for a good hiking spot as well for the trip. I have been to Mt. Rainier but the snow closed the road to Reflection Lake. Considering doing that (I believe you can just park nearby and walk up rather than hike. Which would allow for another hike)

07-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Endless possibilities! I will suggest Little Si, near North Bend. Not as steep and strenuous as Mt Si next door. The area called the Issaquah Alps has lots of trails as well. Check out this website and you can fine tune the type of hike you like Washington Trails Association The ones I suggested are on the Interstate 90 corridor and easy drive from Seattle, 30 minutes. If you have more time try Hurricane Ridge on the Peninsula. Mountain Vistas for miles...
07-09-2018, 06:29 PM - 1 Like   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MrEarle Quote
Endless possibilities! I will suggest Little Si, near North Bend. Not as steep and strenuous as Mt Si next door. The area called the Issaquah Alps has lots of trails as well. Check out this website and you can fine tune the type of hike you like Washington Trails Association The ones I suggested are on the Interstate 90 corridor and easy drive from Seattle, 30 minutes. If you have more time try Hurricane Ridge on the Peninsula. Mountain Vistas for miles...
Awesome thanks for the info. I sent to my wife to take a look. Shes better at planning all these trips out haha.