Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-19-2020, 06:53 PM   #16816

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by zkarj Quote
Eight Dash 8s. Is that all that are parked up in Nelson? There are 23 total in the fleet and I don't see many flying around.
No, we counted 22 aircraft in total, all Dash 8s apart from 6 ATRs. This line were only one's accessible from the perimeter fence. Nobody in the tower but I still didn't fancy climbing the fence.

4 Days Ago   #16817
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kiwigeezer Quote
No, we counted 22 aircraft in total, all Dash 8s apart from 6 ATRs. This line were only one's accessible from the perimeter fence. Nobody in the tower but I still didn't fancy climbing the fence.
So about 3/4 of the fleet. I'm a little surprised they didn't pick somewhere a little less exposed to marine air. Home base advantage I guess.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, bit, bobd, camera, display, ear, flickr, jun, k1, k5, kiwi, lens, lenses, new zealand, nz, pentax, pentaxians, photos, pig, pm, post, results, ross, saturation, sharpness, theatre, time, weeks, whanganui, yesterday