Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2008, 07:55 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JCSullivan Quote
There was a couple of place that were favourites of mine a 100 years ago. The Old Mill, I think it was in Mimico.

And, Mt. Pleasant Rd, including from above, using the Sherbourne subway back entrance.
the old mill is at the humber river and bloor street west. I was going to mention this also, with respect to the wildlife map, as there is a put in for canoes and kayaks nearby, and once on the river, within a few minutes you would not know you are in an urban area of 6 million.

There is a cormorant nesting area on the river. and many good wildlife opportunities that can only be seen by water

12-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks let me add them in.
12-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
By the way, It doesn't have to be nature/wildlife. It is just happened to be I created a map for nature stuff since I hoping get into the wildlife photography more.