Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Planning trip: Welton Arizona

Hi to all,

In March, I'm going to go see my wife's grandma in Welton AZ, 20-30 minutes East from Yuma. I'll be driving from Southern Colorado and going through New Mexico.
I'll be driving with the kids, so I don't want to make a lot of stops, though I will be stopping by the Grand Canyon for an hour... I've got to see this!

Anyway, if you could help me for places to take pictures (Grand Canyon and around Welton) it would be really nice.
I will also go to the closet town in Mexico for a day (don't remember the name of the town, all I know is there is a lot of tourist).

Do you think I will have any problem bringing my equipment through and back the border?

Also, which of my equipment should I bring with me (check the link below my signature)?
I will bring both of my kit lens and my 50... but if you think I should take something else, let me know!

Thank you!

PS: Do you think I could find cheap k-mount lens in Mexico?

Last edited by YJD; 02-11-2009 at 06:37 PM.