Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Western Canada Meet - Spring 09

I was wondering if there was any interest in an Alberta / BC / Sask / whomever get together for a weekend in the mountains sometime this spring March / April / May time frame.

We could hit Jasper / Banff / Golden etc. I was thinking of hooking up on a Friday and depart ways on a Sunday. We could stay in Jasper or Banff and if there is enough interest maybe even arrange some white water rafting in Golden for an afternoon (or all day).

Thoughts? Suggestions on Locations? I know there are a lot of back trails in the Mountains. I have been to Jasper and Banff numerous times never with hiking and photography soley in mind. I know there are several nice falls, lakes and streams between Jasper and Golden as well.

Food for thought. I was thinking this spring some time - dates are relatively flexible for me. Let's see what kind of interest this thread generates then we can decide if enough are interested.

I will be away for a couple of weeks and will check the reponse on this thread when I get back.

Last edited by daacon; 02-14-2009 at 04:08 PM.