Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #166
Veteran Member

awesome work again! what lens did you use for these photos? doesn't look very fishy

04-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #167
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Great work as always!
04-07-2009, 05:00 AM   #168
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by k100d Quote
awesome work again! what lens did you use for these photos? doesn't look very fishy
Thanks! They were both shot with the 10-17 fisheye on 10mm - 6 shots in a circle and 1 shot straight up. The stitching software (Autodesk Stitcher) "de-fishes" the input images automatically, so the results appear "natural" (as natural as a 360x180 degree image can!) in a VR like that.
04-07-2009, 10:26 AM   #169
Veteran Member

Original Poster
here is my shit

FA31 on Kodak Portra

there was this cute girl outside, she kept taking pictures from that one spot, she seemed to have a basic kit lense. I couldnt figure out for the life of me what she could ahve possibly been taking pictures of..

when Simon rolled around i wanted to go ask her what she was doing, but she conveniently tootled off, ohh well, now we will never know.

DEELLORRIAAANNN.. multiple copies, the last one had an immitation back the future build up, siiickkies

inside... i am loving the DR of negs! I could have pushed the shadows even more but then it might have looked too fake

i greatly enjoyed the architecture inside, even if its not very ergonomic

day light balanced film = ass

a bit easier to correct when there was actually some daylight

these are from my series of "hold your lens up against the glass and put the camera on 2sec delay"

the sharpness is brilliant

and finaly, some UofT shots

Jamon gave me his 105mm, the most telephoto of telephotos that we had ATM, still cant make out if shes cute or not..

Jamon in all his glory! ( i had to crop out a 77mm that somehow made it in the frame)

pocket rocket

and finaly, the 10-17 fisheye on film

04-07-2009, 03:54 PM   #170
Damn Brit

Looks like you guys had great fun, it's nice to see you managing to make this a regular thing.
Panoguy, I loved those shots, thanks for posting them.
04-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #171
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Gooshin Quote
FA31 on Kodak Portra
<snip>
inside... i am loving the DR of negs! I could have pushed the shadows even more but then it might have looked too fake
OMFG that is some incredible DR... and nice shots, too! To see blue sky outside and detail in a black fiberglass bone? Now I know why I have to resort to HDR and exposure blending...

these are from my series of "hold your lens up against the glass and put the camera on 2sec delay"
More genius! I was wondering how those were going to turn out. Mine were poop - I guess I need a square-fronted hood...

and finaly, the 10-17 fisheye on film
Mmmm.... mega-vignetting! Time to get out the dremel... wait, my camera isn't full frame.

-Mark