Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Forum Member

Sports Shooters / Ohio Area Friends: Western Southern Financial Group Masters?

Over the last year or so in various threads, I know I've discussed the ATP tennis event in Cincinnati with some of you. There are probably others who have read discussions but not posted.

Just checking to see if anyone is planning to be at either the WTA portion (this coming week) or ATP event (beginning 8/17). It would be great to meet up if you plan to be on the grounds!

08-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #2

New member here. Been looking around for a long while but just joined.

I'm going to be out there on Monday morning. If you want to try and meet up.

I'm going to try and get there around 9 or 9:30. Getting there a little earlier, I went Tuesday for the Women's draw. I got there around 10 and just missed Serena practicing. But I got some shots of Safina, Jankovic and others.

Bob
01-17-2010, 10:42 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Hi Bob, welcome!

I think you've got a K100D. You may find my “Tips and Tricks” article useful.