Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Man, a Pentaxian gathering in Stockholm sounds like the funnest thing ever! If only it wasn't such a long walk from here.

09-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #17

I know I said mid-september is fine for me as well, but I've been trying to finish some improvements on the house before it gets too cold and moist to paint outside. I've read about painting with light....sounds a lot easier.....
So, any suggestions on actual date and time wont come from me right now, but if it comes from someone else, I'll definitely try to make it.
I'll be gone between October 9-16, most other dates are fine by me.

/Tommy
09-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #18
Forum Member

Original Poster
I second Tommy's remark. I'm moving during October, so most of the month will be busy for me, or at least up until the last weekend... Weather will be an issue if Waxholm is the venue, but I suppose if someone wants to do a later meetup (early November or something like that), central Stockholm would still be an option... Or you take the chance to shoot sunrises/sunsets - although dragging myself to Waxholm before dawn will be a test of character!

Thomas
12-28-2009, 02:22 AM   #19
Veteran Member

So, has anything happened yet?

12-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Damn, if you guys drag your feet any longer into 2010, *I* might even be there (for work, mostly). Min svenska ar riktig dalig (sp?), but I do give it a try!
12-30-2009, 05:26 AM   #21

QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
Damn, if you guys drag your feet any longer into 2010, *I* might even be there (for work, mostly). Min svenska ar riktig dalig (sp?), but I do give it a try!
You are more than welcome! This place isn't very different from Ontario anyway, so you'll feel at home.

Anyway, what do the rest of you say now? I've heard sensors (at least CCD's) perform better in low temperatures so maybe we should plan something for january? Well maybe not for that reason....but it would be nice to see it happen.
Somewhere in the city would be nice this time of the year. Maybe Djurgården?
Or do a walk in a more urban area, e.g. from Medborgarplatsen to Kungsträdgården or something. Or if someone has a good suggestion of a rougher area, that would be fun too, IMO.

/Tommy