Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-20-2009, 02:11 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The 20 something star General "nobody" enters the room:
AAATTTEEENNNSSHHHUUUUUNNN!!!!

Listen up troops!!

Our circularisation secret has been infiltrated by the triangulars, who are, as I speak, landing in the Bay Area.

Private Belly Up and Corporal Punishment
....??are you all I've got??....god help us....
we need the photos.....go forth you pair of champions...bring me the photos!!

god knows where this is going to end

08-20-2009, 02:16 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I now ask the forum to stop for a moment and spare a thought for these two brave souls as they embark upon this perilous journey on our behalf.

I call for your messages of inspiration and support for these heroes to be (soon...one day.....in the future...somewhere )

08-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #18
Damn Brit

A few more from me, we took similar shots but at different times and processed them differently to enable intel to have more comprehensive data.

Last edited by Damn Brit; 04-29-2010 at 11:12 PM.
08-21-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
Not Registered

Mallee you can be 10 stars general this time, but the next I ask to be DICTATOR FOR LIFE ala Calvin &Hobbes

Gary, those pics confirm what we suspected. If we both take pictures of the same place at the same time of the day, the same place and the same time will be reflected. Now it is time for reflexion

Last edited by Not Registered; 08-21-2009 at 05:12 PM.
08-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #20
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
Mallee you can be 10 stars general this time, but the next I ask to be DICTATOR FOR LIFE ala Calvin &Hobbes

Gary, those pics confirm what we suspected. If we both take pictures of the same place at the same time of the day, the same place and the same time will be reflected. Now it is time for reflexion
I can't respond to that I'm ashamed to say. I've lost my code book.
08-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #21
Not Registered

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
I can't respond to that I'm ashamed to say. I've lost my code book.
What is a code book?......................................
08-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #22
Damn Brit

It's what I need to decipher what you say sometimes.

08-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #23
Not Registered

QuoteOriginally posted by Damn Brit Quote
It's what I need to decipher what you say sometimes.
Sir, Private Belly Up hardly make any sense to himself, most of my talks are the side effect of Mountain Dew overdose.
08-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #24
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
Sir, Private Belly Up hardly make any sense to himself, most of my talks are the side effect of Mountain Dew overdose.
You don't call a corporal sir, private. Bunch of pansies those officers. A corporal is a corporal and don't you forget it.
If you're drinking that much md, you might as well go see the base dentist and have all your teeth out, save you some pain in the future. Nasty stuff.
08-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #25
Not Registered

I am only drinking MD because we runned out of Pepsi and I need the caffeine and the sugar more than my teeth