Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2010, 07:52 AM   #1

Anyone from the Northeast US?

Hi folks. Just thought I'd put an FYI out there that photographer George Lepp is holding a one day seminar at the University of Connecticut on 5/23/10.

I'm signed up to go so if anyone here is planning to go give me a shout and maybe we can meet up that day.

Here's a link to the place that is sponsoring the workshop.

Digital Photography Seminar - Photo Connection of Colchester, digital cameras, lenses, camera bags, digital prints,enlargements, camera repairs, portraits, aerial photography

03-24-2010, 04:25 PM   #2

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Naturenut Quote
Hi folks. Just thought I'd put an FYI out there that photographer George Lepp is holding a one day seminar at the University of Connecticut on 5/23/10.

I'm signed up to go so if anyone here is planning to go give me a shout and maybe we can meet up that day.

Here's a link to the place that is sponsoring the workshop.

Digital Photography Seminar - Photo Connection of Colchester, digital cameras, lenses, camera bags, digital prints,enlargements, camera repairs, portraits, aerial photography
Just bumping this back up...
03-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bummer,
I am from Southington but now live in Maine......not many Pentaxians up here....lots of Nikon stuff around it seems though.
03-29-2010, 06:46 AM   #4

Original Poster
Another bump.

03-29-2010, 08:35 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Naturenut Quote
I am scheduled for a workshop that weekend. I was just told it might fall through. if it does, I will be going to this instead. Quite close to me actually. Are you yourself in Connecticut?

woof
03-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by woof Quote
I am scheduled for a workshop that weekend. I was just told it might fall through. if it does, I will be going to this instead. Quite close to me actually. Are you yourself in Connecticut?

woof
Hi Woof. Thanks for responding. Yes I am also in CT. About 20 mins away from Storrs (depending on how 84E is running that is, lol).

Be sure and let me know if you end up signing up.