Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Twin Cities and the F-stop Swap

I keep forgetting about the F-stop swap meet for several years, which is held twice annually (I once caught the end of the swap, but everyone was packing up!). Anyway, I am determined to hit it up this year and wanted to see if any other Twin Cities Pentaxians are interested in going as well.

If you haven't heard of it, here is a link to their site:

F-Stopswap

They put the show on twice a year, and it costs a few bucks. From what I saw a few years ago, it was a good size (think an average school gym FULL of everything camera) with a lot of small and large dealers. National camera was there, and I received an email that KEH will be there this weekend as well.

Anyway if you are in the twin cities and have nothing to do this weekend, this is a fun excuse to get out and feed that LBA!

I have a $1 off coupon for admission via email from KEH as well - PM with and I can forward it to you.

04-15-2010, 08:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bump since this is in two days! I attribute no interest in this subject to either:

A. a gym full of camera equipment NOT being appealing to photographers.

B. pointless forum spam threads dropping new topics like flies.

and NO, I did not register for the contest (since that would have been pointless seeing some of the sheer volume of posts coming from some members).
04-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Sounds cool to me, pxpaulx. (And no, I didn't even know one had to register for the contest; I've just been posting my normal posts, which wouldn't win anything. Unless, of course, I get really lucky and post at just the right time. As if. . . .)

I'm in south-central Wisconsin, though, and there's pretty much no way I'd be able to get up there.

Isn't that the big Pentax-shoot day, too? Maybe that's what's keeping lots of people from committing to the F-stop swap. But it seems to me folks could do both--if, that is, they were within driving distance. Wish I were closer--or it were closer to me!