Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-21-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Any Pentaxians in Beijing, China wanna meet up ?

I've been here in Beijing over a year now, have not met any of Pentaxians around. So would like to meet up with Pentaxians currently in Beijing for outing, sharing and drinks. Hope to know anyone here who is residing in Beijing.

04-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by art2d2 Quote
I've been here in Beijing over a year now, have not met any of Pentaxians around. So would like to meet up with Pentaxians currently in Beijing for outing, sharing and drinks. Hope to know anyone here who is residing in Beijing.
I had ever lived at Beijing for 7 years. I just start my Pentax road there with another friend. At that time my gun is a K100D.

I will be at Beijing this May for maybe 2-3 days this year, but still not sure the exact date.

By the way, so far as I know, there are a lot of Chinese Pentaxians in Beijing and Shanghai
04-21-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
hey adonishong, thanks for the reply. I did see a few local pentax users around, but so far I have not able to mix in with the local Pentaxian community here. (having handicap of not able to read chinese forums). So trying to see if can find anyone in Pentaxforums here with links to to local Pentaxians community in Beijing.