Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #1

Pentax 645 D release postponed to 11th June

Pentax postphoned the 645D Release from 10th May to 11th June.
see also
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-news-rumors/101156-645d-release-moved-june-11th.html

Concerning a posting in the german DSLR Forum some infos from prerelease specimen should come out before the 11. june.
QuoteOriginally posted by iceman.s :
Der Release in Japan wurde verschoben vom 20. Mai auf den 11. Juni, wohl auf Grund der hohen Vorbestellungen.
Auf einer spanischen Seite, wurde etwas von Herbst und 7000 Euro geschrieben.
In den nchsten Tagen wird bei akihabaranews ein Hands-On erscheinen. Die haben seit ein paar Tagen eine 645D. [In Da House] Pentax 645D Medium Format Akihabara News
So bald die Kamera in Japan erschienen ist, solltet ihr mal auf den Blog von Chris Willson vorbei schauen. Der fotografiert im Moment mit einer Pentax 67 und hat schon seine 645D bestellt. Da er auf Okinawa lebt, sollte er sie Mitte Juni haben. Er will ber seine Erfahrungen dann auf dem Blog berichten. Chris Willson's Blog
A coarse guuuuuugel translation

QuoteQuote:
The release in Japan has been moved from 20 May on the 11th June, probably due to the high pre-orders.
On a Spanish side was something written by the autumn and 7000 €.
In the coming days will appear in akihabaranews a hands-on. They have been a few days a 645D. [In Da House] Pentax 645D Medium Format Akihabara News
As soon as the camera in Japan has been released, you should drop to the blog of Chris Willson look over. The photograph at the moment with a Pentax 67 and has already ordered his 645D. Since he lives on Okinawa, he should have mid-June. He will then talk about his experiences on the blog. Chris Willson's Blog
PS: original press release - guugel translation:

QuoteQuote:
Medium-format digital SLR cameras
[PENTAX 645D Notice of Release 』

HOYA CORPORATION PENTAX Imaging Systems Division, the new medium-format digital SLR cameras "PENTAX 645D" so now we know that we'll change the release date of 11 June.

This product announcement since March 10, with your interest in our big release before our very popular venue. We are we preparing for the release in order to meet the expectations of our customers has earned an order much higher than expected, changing the release date on June 11, sequential bon apptit items will be shipped. Also scheduled for release We've been together "smc PENTAX-D FA645 55mmF2.8AL [IF] SDM AW" bon apptit For we also changed the release date and related accessories.

We have been booking clients, including the already official, but everyone who will put you through so much trouble, so thank you for your understanding.

Release Date revised: June 11, 2010 (originally scheduled for May 20, 2010)
http://www.pentax.jp/japan/news/announce/20100512.html

Last edited by veraikon; 05-16-2010 at 01:30 PM.
05-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
FYI, if you use lang tags here, the text will be automatically translated. Demo:

Der Release in Japan wurde verschoben vom 20. Mai auf den 11. Juni, wohl auf Grund der hohen Vorbestellungen.
Auf einer spanischen Seite, wurde etwas von Herbst und 7000 Euro geschrieben.
In den nchsten Tagen wird bei akihabaranews ein Hands-On erscheinen. Die haben seit ein paar Tagen eine 645D. [In Da House] Pentax 645D Medium Format Akihabara News
So bald die Kamera in Japan erschienen ist, solltet ihr mal auf den Blog von Chris Willson vorbei schauen. Der fotografiert im Moment mit einer Pentax 67 und hat schon seine 645D bestellt. Da er auf Okinawa lebt, sollte er sie Mitte Juni haben. Er will ber seine Erfahrungen dann auf dem Blog berichten. Chris Willson's Blog

Just type [ lang = de ] before the text (without the spaces) and then close with [ / lang ]!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

06-11-2010, 01:04 AM   #3

Original Poster
Are there any reliable informations if the release has started today really ?
06-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #4
Nubi

It is released. I saw it today @Bic Camera at Shinjyuku, Tokyo. None in stock though. Those who pre ordered it were able to pick them up today, the sale person said. If you want one, the wait is about 30 days. Also, there is no international warranty offered for 645D at the moment. No release date is set for overseas.

I played with it too. Not as big and heavy as I thought. Ergonomics just like K-7. If you got K-7, you will navigate the moment you take it out of the box. Batteries are the same as that of K-7, and 645D will take about 800 pics. The shutter sound reminded me of K10D, not K-7. The viewfinder is awesome. Just huge.

You guys will be blown away. It is awesome. You can just crop your heart out without ever becoming grainy. What I noticed the most was AF. Very very fast and reliable. They are definitely catching up to Canon.

I want one very badly.

Last edited by Nubi; 06-11-2010 at 04:01 PM.
06-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #5

Delivery

I've got 645D and 55mm in the morning June,12. Two boxes. It was delivered to my friend in Tokyo... but I live in Moscow, now hectic find way to hand it to me.
06-12-2010, 01:08 AM   #6
ogl
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by igorphoto Quote
I've got 645D and 55mm in the morning June,12. Two boxes. It was delivered to my friend in Tokyo... but I live in Moscow, now hectic find way to hand it to me.
Do you have any old FA lenses?

Можете оставить свои впечатления о камере как фотограф на пента-клубе?
06-12-2010, 04:29 AM   #7

old FA

A friend of mine have 6 FA lenses, I can use them all...
конечно, проблема в том, когда подвернётся шанс быстрее передать камеру в Москву