Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

645D - delay in testing

Hello all,

I know from the number of messages I have received that people are eagerly awaiting a test of this camera, which I have had in my hands for a couple of weeks now. I am very keen to test it too!

I just want to let you know that I have had a couple of logistical issues that are holding up my testing. Firstly I have shipped over my Mac Pro to Australia (where I am right now) from the UK; it got held up in transit; now it's arrived, but is damaged (eek!) so I am having to get it sorted out before I can process or post any files properly. Secondly, it has become very clear to me (from my initial shots) that any sensible test will need a proper tripod (thanks to everyone for their advice to the question of which tripod to get). That is going to be a significant investment on my part - which is going to take a few weeks for cashflow reasons.

So basically the test is coming - but it's probably going to be a few weeks yet. Sorry!

Best wishes,

Ed

07-27-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looking forward to seeing it regardless, but thanks for the update!

Once you get some results, could you post them in a regular thread as well as here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-medium-format-slr-camera-reviews/9...ntax-645d.html ?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: