Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-19-2010, 02:32 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Hasselblad 120mm f/4 Makro-Planar CF T*

Question:

Is someone interested in this lens?

A friend of mine stumbled upon it while buying a Pentax 6x7 and bought it cheap only to discover he's got a nice bargain. The objective looks clean and functional but could not be tested due to lack of a Hasselblad body . No box or papers, just the lens.

He wants for it 700-800 USD, net.

If someone is interested, I will post the item in the marketplace along with photos and details.

Thanks,

K

08-19-2010, 04:06 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
FYI- we don't allow sales on someone's behalf unless they're your spouse. Please ask your friend to sign up and list the lens for him/her self.

Thanks!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

08-19-2010, 04:19 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
FYI- we don't allow sales on someone's behalf unless they're your spouse. Please ask your friend to sign up and list the lens for him/her self.

Thanks!
Even if the paypal will be mine, it will be like I sell it, with my reputation at stake?

The e-bay prices for it are between 900-1100 USD so I thought that would be a good opportunity for some fellow pentaxian.
08-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
Pentaxian

keh.com prices are between 900-1100 USD too. But you are buying a known condition and assurance the lens is functional. This advertisement leaves the buyer totally in doubt.

08-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
keh.com prices are between 900-1100 USD too. But you are buying a known condition and assurance the lens is functional. This advertisement leaves the buyer totally in doubt.
I will sell the lens as mine, with my paypal, so my reputation should count. There is no urgency, and it can pe put also on ebay, but in order to avoid ebay taxes I am trying to see if someone wants it from here. If not, so be it.

LE: prices are negotiable, of course, and I will post details if someone is interested

Last edited by kytra; 08-19-2010 at 10:09 AM.