Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #1

Anyone in USA receive 645D?

Greetings all:
On Nov 15, I pre-ordered a 645D directly from the Pentax webstore. Their site said delivery expected in December. Their site now says delivery expected in February. I know several in Canada have received them; has anyone out there in the US actually received a 645D (other than importing from Japan/ebay, etc?
Thanks in advance
Dave in NJ

11-29-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
Forum Member

Dave, I'm guessing that means if you order one now, you'll get it in February.

I ordered mine the same day you ordered yours, but from B&H. They wouldn't accept an order before calling Pentax to confirm their shipment. Which they did, then called me back, and told me they expected to have 5 units in 12 days. I didn't think to ask if that was business days or days days, but in either case it means this week. As of this morning my order still shows 'backordered' status.

Tim in Chicago
11-29-2010, 08:08 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tim Wilson Quote
Dave, I'm guessing that means if you order one now, you'll get it in February.

I ordered mine the same day you ordered yours, but from B&H. They wouldn't accept an order before calling Pentax to confirm their shipment. Which they did, then called me back, and told me they expected to have 5 units in 12 days. I didn't think to ask if that was business days or days days, but in either case it means this week. As of this morning my order still shows 'backordered' status.

Tim in Chicago
Thanks Tim: I also checked my order number yesterday at Pentax, and it still said "Back Ordered". I'm getting impatient....never liked waiting for toys.
Thanks again....
Dave in Beach Haven NJ
www.modernpictorials.com