Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2016, 07:08 PM   #16

About special adapter

Hello Sergiolov,

Thank you for your amazing information!
I would like to know how can you resolve the difference of flange back between VISOFLEX II M mount and PENTAX 645.
I think Pentax 645 is longer than Visoflex II. So can this adapter be usable from infinity?
If you could, could you please let me know the detail of how to make it?

I hope you will reply.

Best Regards,

09-19-2016, 07:18 PM   #17
Pentaxian

There seems to be some residual astigmatism apparent in the corners of the tree image, for close up work this wouldn't be visible but at infinity focus it could prove problematic. AFIK these lenses were designed for 35mm format, and are rather old. They may be perfectly fine for portraiture. But for landscapes I would look somewhere else.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, elmar, flickr, leica, leica lenses, medium format, tele