Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Help: Pentax 645 Mode Buttons Not Working 100% Of The Time

One of my Pentax 645 camera bodies has an issue with the mode buttons not working all the time. If you fiddle with them, they will eventually work, but it's a pain. I think if I could get to the contacts of the buttons, I could clean them and they would work better. Is there a repair manual for these anywhere online that will show me how to disassemble this area? Any help would be appreciated.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buttons, camera, help, medium format, mode, pentax, time
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Equipment problem - Pentax K-x, Sigma 100-300 f/4 and AF-C mode WoRaS Pentax DSLR Discussion 9 09-04-2012 03:40 PM
Pentax k-x hotshoe not working in manual mode crimespree Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 6 06-17-2011 05:52 PM
HELP - Pentax FA 100-300 f4.7 Lens not working in Av mode gut1kor Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 11 05-25-2011 07:02 PM
LCD Screen and buttons not working after a shot.. aliasant Pentax K-5 7 02-07-2011 11:24 AM
Mirror is stuck up, shutter not working (Pentax 645) ShootingTheWinds Pentax Medium Format 5 01-16-2011 08:42 PM