Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-31-2011, 10:23 AM   #16
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by larkis Quote
So there is a lot of talk on various review sites that there are cheap used 645 lenses to be had and that is what makes the 645 attractive. Where exactly can I find used lenses even at those prices listed in the lens review section of the site ? I have the 654 and one lens (the 55) but it's pretty touch to find any used lenses for the system in canada. I'm travelling to california this January and perhaps there are places to buy used lenses there ?

Does anyone know ? I would like the 400mm f5.6 and the 120mm f4 macro.
I have had great luck buying used lenses from Hong Kong dealers via eBay. KEH also lists great bargains on used 645 gear.

01-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #17

Speaking as someone who is new to the game, it seems like the prices referenced in the review section here and on other websites do not reflect the current prices. I've been shopping to get into a 645N system and lens prices seem to be pretty healthy right now, I suppose the 645D had an impact on the market.