Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2012, 05:10 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Return of a lost forum member

Some of you may recall one of our fellow P67 shooters on this forum, ARCASIA (AKA Alan) had seemingly disappeared. There was concern because there were Marketplace transactions ongoing and he seemed to fall of the face of the Earth, leaving several of us wondering if there was foul play or legitimate reasons why he was not in contact. I thought I'd let those interested know that he has contacted me and is making good on his promise to complete our transaction.

01-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
While I had no transactions with him, I had seen the discussions about his quasi-disapperance. Thanks for posting this and it's good to know things are moving again.
01-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
ARCASIA comes through- Delivers goods

I am happy to announce that ARCASIA (Alan) has made good on his promise to deliver the converter that he owed me. He was banned from this forum and so now I think it is time to reinstate him. He is actually a stand up guy.

Steve
01-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
thanks for following up. I think he should be re-instated as well. It was a really long lapse from him but long absences have been the norm for him from his post history. Glad he sorted you out