Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #1

L Bracket for Pentax 67

I was wondering if there is a good L bracket for pentax 67 ?
The reason why I'm looking for this, is portrait work and taking landscape pics in portrait orientation.

The one I found so far was Kirk BL-6X7II Compact L-Bracket for Pentax 6X7 II BL-6X7II B&H
I was wondering if anybody had any success with something more cost effective ?

Rajith

02-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #2

Hi Rajith,

I use the Kirk L-Bracket that you mentioned with my Pentax 67. It works just fine but the bracket must removed in order to change out a roll of film. I have seen used brackets pop up before but it's not very common. I ended up just buying it new.
02-08-2012, 02:03 PM   #3

Same deal as the last guy. I have one, it works great, but I ended up buying new because they are extremely difficult to find used. Get a good ballhead to put under it too.
02-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by Paul MaudDib Quote
Same deal as the last guy. I have one, it works great, but I ended up buying new because they are extremely difficult to find used. Get a good ballhead to put under it too.
Dorkroom Paul?

02-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #5

One and the same.