Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
I've just decided to always use manual mode, as sometimes I bracket in addition to shooting panos with my nodal slide...as the scene changes as I move the camera, so does how the camera's light meter reading, and therefore unless it's in manual the camera also tries to make an intelligent decision on exposure, screwing up the whole set of images! It's a little slower to use M mode, but at least I know that if anything is screwed up it will be my fault and not the camera's.

Also, I only have the 645 lenses, not the 67, so no issues with that.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, aeb, aperture, auto, bracket, camera, exposure, exposures, medium format, shutter