Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #1

645D is it take time to proccess the photo ?

Hello

I have watch a video on youtube and found that 645D takes time to play photo so not sure is it right ?!
What about if its long exposure such as 30 seconds ?

07-24-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The playback of an image takes a few seconds. If you turn functions off like lens correction, it shortens the period. This might be the most annoying thing about the 645D for folks coming from DSLRs. And if you like to stitch panoramas or shoot a bunch of frames one after the other, the time is even longer. Usually when I shoot a series, I take one shot to confirm the exposure and then I simply shoot away.

Long exposure noise reduction does not kick in for exposures 30 seconds or shorter, if you have the option "off." Once over 30 seconds, the camera automatically makes a dark frame for the same duration as the original exposure--the dark frame exposure is counted down on the LCD and in the viewfinder. However, yesterday I think I have found a way around the dark frame by using the multiple exposure feature, but I have not tested it yet.