Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #1

How to post high resolution photo here?

Looks like the forum only allow up to 900K picture, how can I post high resolution photo here?

12-24-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There is no resolution limit in the gallery, but a filesize restriction does apply. If you want to go any bigger, try an external hosting service!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-24-2012, 11:50 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Adam
12-25-2012, 01:08 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I use Flickr, but I believe you need to have a pro account in order to link anything larger than a certain size limit from them. I've used them so long now as a paid account I honestly can't remember what that limit is.

12-25-2012, 08:38 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Sagitta Quote
I use Flickr, but I believe you need to have a pro account in order to link anything larger than a certain size limit from them. I've used them so long now as a paid account I honestly can't remember what that limit is.
If you don't have pro, these are the sizes you can choose from on Flickr.

You chose the size you want it to be displayed and then just copy/paste the BBcode.

I find these sizes adequate because whenever you click on the photo here on the forums, it links you back to Flickr where you can view the larger image.
12-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Julie Quote
If you don't have pro, these are the sizes you can choose from on Flickr.

You chose the size you want it to be displayed and then just copy/paste the BBcode.

I find these sizes adequate because whenever you click on the photo here on the forums, it links you back to Flickr where you can view the larger image.
Thanks Julie, I got it, I just get one account from Flickr, Flickr: g0odbyet0morr0w's Photostream I just added you as friend