Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-24-2014, 05:42 AM   #1

Pentax 645 and Flash metz 40mz 3i

Hello,

I have a Pentax 645, and i would like to use my flash Metz 40mz 3i with it and i know that i have the wrong sca (3101), so i've searched the net for answers, and all i got was more questions.

Question #1: Which is the right SCA for Pentax 645?

Question #2: Is it still available, and if so where can i get it?

A Big Thank You All, in advance!!!

Yoko

04-24-2014, 06:49 AM   #2

HI Yoko, if you look at the Metz website for SCA 3702 Pentax Module they make an adapter for your flash unit. However I would venture to say that picking up a Pentax TTL unit would probably be better worth your money rather than converting your Metz. You can pick up a Pentax AF500FTZ for about the same price. Both are available on the bay used.
04-24-2014, 07:35 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by johnsey Quote
HI Yoko, if you look at the Metz website for SCA 3702 Pentax Module they make an adapter for your flash unit. However I would venture to say that picking up a Pentax TTL unit would probably be better worth your money rather than converting your Metz. You can pick up a Pentax AF500FTZ for about the same price. Both are available on the bay used.
Thank you Mr. Johnsey, I'll look in to it!!