Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #1
Site Supporter

6x7 Question

Picked up a 6x7 camera, complete with a manual; in Japanese

I figured out most everything else, but I'm not certain how to set the iso for the film I'm using. On the shutter speed dial, it looks like you rotate to a window that you can then lift and turn the dial to set iso. Is this correct, or am I changing something else when I turn this?

06-29-2014, 05:19 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Nope. That's correct. Pull up the shutter speed dial (top part) and rotate it. The ISO you want will be dead-centre in the small window. Double check the small dots at intermediate settings as they are very small and it's easy to set the wrong ISO!
07-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Silent Street Quote
Nope. That's correct. Pull up the shutter speed dial (top part) and rotate it. The ISO you want will be dead-centre in the small window. Double check the small dots at intermediate settings as they are very small and it's easy to set the wrong ISO!
Go to Free camera instruction manuals, camera instructions, free film camera user guide, camera manual, camera instruction manuals, for a wide selection of downloadable FREE manuals for cameras, etc. And did I say that they were FREE? Please send a donation so that Mike can continue this wonderful service.