Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax 645 - light leak? Camera leak?

I posted this on another forum but looking for some suggestions. Recently been shooting with a combination of inserts and Pentax 645 cameras (non N... yes, I know... I should upgrade :-) ....

Recently, I've been getting light leaks. It looks like it could be an insert thing but I switched cameras and inserts recently and am getting the issue again. Sorry, it's all confusing because I haven't systemized any testing approach so can't really pinpoint whether it's the back or camera. That being said, curious if you folks can tell from the image what it might be?

The leak occurs on every second frame or so, not on all frames which makes me think it's not an insert thing?

Attached Images

07-05-2014, 08:08 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would email Eric and see what he thinks.

Phil.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cameras, insert, inserts, leak, light, medium format, pentax