Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2014, 12:49 PM   #1

Is Metz SCA 3702 M3 works with Pentax 645Z for TTL?

I am new to Pentax and is going to receive my Pentax 645Z by next week. So I am trying to find out more on accessories to be used with this camera systems. I have been using Hasselblad H series, Canon and Sony cameras up to now. For flashlight, I have been using the Metz 60CT-4 and Metz 76MZ-5 as these flashlights have more stable color temperature when flashing for hundreds of times and also without overheat issues. Also there is an Indonesian company made a 60CT-4 compatible Li-ion battery which triples the battery power compare to the original Metz battery, and of lighter weight, and I had cases that I could flash over thousand times before need to re-charge. I found Metz has an adaptor SCA 3702 ( latest version is M3?) for Pentax ( as well as Samsung camera), but information so far I can find is that it is compatible with Pentax 645N, I cannot get confirmation if it is compatible (TTL mode) for the digital versions camera mid format of Pentax such as 645D or 645Z, will anybody know and/or use this combination before?