Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-19-2015, 04:09 PM   #31

Even though I am new to Pentax 645Z, I found the Japanese eBay sellers represent their products fairly and some even judge them harsher than I would. Most have been around $500 with a nice copy of the 300/5.6 coming in at about $900. The best deal I found was the new 90 macro at $1500 less than retail and when it arrived I thought it was brand new. Wow, is it sharp. I never have gone for the cheapest nor the most expensive, but do tend to buy over average pricing since details in the zoomed images can sometimes tell you how it might have been handled and cared for, but not always.

03-19-2015, 05:08 PM   #32
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
In the last few weeks I've bought 4 lenses from eBay sellers in Japan (talk about LBA!). All have been just as described, well wrapped, and the sellers shipped them very quickly (less than a week). The prices and shipping charges have been very reasonable and for used equipment there is no customs duty.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, bodies, camera, ebay, ebayers, fees, japan, japan ebay site, lenses, medium format, taxes