Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2015, 08:39 AM - 1 Like   #1

Exec portrait with the 645z

Around Christmas last year I took the 645z out for a spin to do an executive portrait:

Lens used is the 45-85 FA, while light was provided by two Elinchrom Quadra flashes.

I am enjoying the 645z enormously, both for Landscape (my core business) and for Architecture & Portrait work (the rest of what I shoot professionally). The camera handles like a DSLR (the 645D didn't) and the IQ is incredible. I am writing a review for my Blog, coming up soon I hope.

Best,

Vieri

03-16-2015, 11:13 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by The Madshutter Quote
Around Christmas last year I took the 645z out for a spin to do an executive portrait:

Lens used is the 45-85 FA, while light was provided by two Elinchrom Quadra flashes.

I am enjoying the 645z enormously, both for Landscape (my core business) and for Architecture & Portrait work (the rest of what I shoot professionally). The camera handles like a DSLR (the 645D didn't) and the IQ is incredible. I am writing a review for my Blog, coming up soon I hope.

Best,

Vieri
Very nice IQ! And that was a great moment captured.

Looking forward to your review - do update.