Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2015, 07:32 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Need help to acquire Image Transmitter 2 Software

Hello out there,

I got a 2-day shoot on next Thursday/Friday (short notice) and would like to use my 645Z for it.
It is a high quality production for an international campaign, and so far I used my 800E (which I just sold) and PhaseOne rentals for things like that.
Would like to give the Pentax a shot on this one, but was a bit hesitant so far because of the comments on Image Transmitter 2.
Talked to Pentax (Europe) on last Thursday and they cannot supply the software until the shooting. Looks ilke they need to order it and in Europe there is only a Disc-Version...

Does anyone here know if it can be bought somewere as a downloadable version?

Many thanks in advance!
Chris

05-18-2015, 11:31 AM   #2

I had this problem. I went for a next day delivery from Clifton Cameras (UK). The next problem is that my laptop like most modern laptops does not have a cd drive. It's bonkers that no one has this as a digital download.
05-18-2015, 01:25 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Yeah, it is. Particularly because the install file is less than 2.5 mb on the disc.