Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2015, 11:36 PM   #1

645z camera and transfer photos on Pc

Hi

I see my photos on 64z monitor camera in right position (up) and when i transfer photos on PC and open with lightroom a get my photos upset. Can i get them directly in right position?

sorry i am i beginner with pentax!!
thanks a lot

09-20-2015, 01:33 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Check custom function #22 and make sure that rotation info is being saved in your files (the default).

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-20-2015, 02:49 AM   #3
Forum Member

This happens to me as well, shooting RAW and when imported, they are upside down, when I convert to Tiff from Raw, I just rotate the whole lot in one go from ACR
09-20-2015, 11:07 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Check custom function #22 and make sure that rotation info is being saved in your files (the default).
Thanks a lot; i will try.
Luc

09-21-2015, 01:30 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Does this happen when you shoot JPEG, or just RAW, or both?

If you open the JPEG on your PC - and without letting Lightroom touch the file in anyway - is the orientation OK? If yes, a Lightroom setting may be the problem.
09-21-2015, 01:32 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sanluc Quote
Thanks a lot; i will try.
Luc
Hi
custom function #22 in in on position, but the photos are upsite in Pc. There are a combinations of settings for getting the up position?
Thanks a lot for your patience.
Luc
09-21-2015, 03:17 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Open up your camera menu and select "image capture settings", at the bottom is "180 Rotation Info", make sure sure the check box is empty, turn it off if it's not.

This happened to me too the first time I used the camera.
09-21-2015, 05:42 AM   #8

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kolor-Pikker Quote
Open up your camera menu and select "image capture settings", at the bottom is "180 Rotation Info", make sure sure the check box is empty, turn it off if it's not.

This happened to me too the first time I used the camera.
Hi

Ok the right settings are:
image capture settings", at the bottom is "180 Rotation Info", make sure sure the check box is empty
custom function #22 and check n. 2

In this mode In Lightroom the photos (raw files) are up! also if i open them with preview with mac.
thanks a lot