Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-06-2015, 12:46 PM - 6 Likes   #1

Buachaille Etive Mor, II

Buachaille Etive Mor is an imposing mountain at the eastern entrance of Glencoe and Glen Etive; its triangular shape makes for a very photogenic landmark, impossible to miss when traveling towards the Glen. Rather than the usual sunrise or morning shot, I decided to shot Buachaille Etive Mor backlight at sunset; a flock of small, white clouds racing over it added even more magic to the scene.

Taken with the Pentax 645z and Pentax 28-45mm f/4.5. Best,

Vieri

10-06-2015, 01:20 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Lovely shot. I love that place. I live about an hour's drive from there. It is a much photographed scene but there are so many moods and angles there are new takes on the cliché available every day. Same camera and lens.

10-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
lucky guys. those are beautiful pictures
10-07-2015, 03:51 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sergysergy Quote
lucky guys. those are beautiful pictures
Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it

10-08-2015, 01:32 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Newbie query: I've liked these two awesome shots and added a comment to each 'like', however do we have to make a specific post in order for such comments to show up, as per sergysergy's post above?
10-08-2015, 01:45 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by lenticular Quote
Newbie query: I've liked these two awesome shots and added a comment to each 'like', however do we have to make a specific post in order for such comments to show up, as per sergysergy's post above?
I think if you like and comment the comment goes directly to the poster and does not get added to the thread. To comment you need to reply to each post or multi-quote too comment on more than one entry.

EDIT: That being said I don't seem to have received a comment from you in this case. So I have no idea where the comment goes when you add it via the like button.

Last edited by unkipunki; 10-08-2015 at 01:56 AM. Reason: addtiton
10-08-2015, 02:43 AM   #7
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks unkipunki!
I've also used the multi quote approach; it seems a bit clunky to me that a solitary like (praise) gets seen only by the photographer. Anyway, thanks for your experience on here - forums differ!