Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax 67II - reset frame counter at half roll

Hello!
I've decided to buy a used 67II.
I was searching into the european market and I've found a really good deal: 600 for camera and lens (105/2.4 plus hood).

The selles stated that there is a problem: he can start the roll and take some pictures, but as soon as he makes a little pressure on the film back, the frame counter reset, meaning that he have to change roll. The problem is not related to the film advance lever.

I really would love to know if someone of you have encounter the same issue or heard a solution about this.
On the web I've found someone who said that it was due to the pressure on the electric part in the back (the two little metal parts behind the 120/220 plate which go to the hinge), and a little traction can solve the problem.
Unfortunately, the guy who wrote this didn't replied to other users' questions, so for me is not so good to have just this opinion.

Thank you!
Gabriele

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, 645z, 67ii, 67ii reset frame, camera, counter, counter at half, film, frame, frame counter, medium format, pentax 67ii, pressure, reset, reset frame counter, roll