Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-12-2015, 01:33 AM   #16
Pentaxian

I'll look to reply further later but for now I'd just say this. Be careful about judging tone on the Internet. It's notoriously difficult to guess correctly.

11-12-2015, 01:48 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by itshimitis Quote
I'll look to reply further later but for now I'd just say this. Be careful about judging tone on the Internet. It's notoriously difficult to guess correctly.
Very true, this is why I wrote "sorry itshimitis, I apologise if that wasn't your intent". And this is why, on the other hand, when one writes one has to be particularly careful about the tone one uses

Looking forward to your reply later on. Interesting discussion so far Best,

Vieri
11-12-2015, 03:13 AM   #18
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by The Madshutter Quote
Very true, this is why I wrote "sorry itshimitis, I apologise if that wasn't your intent". And this is why, on the other hand, when one writes one has to be particularly careful about the tone one uses

Looking forward to your reply later on. Interesting discussion so far Best,

Vieri
Non ti preoccupare, non c'e problemo...
11-12-2015, 04:18 AM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by The Madshutter Quote
6. All images in a thread, regardless of subject matter, camera, processing, etc etc. Sounds good. Why then not all lens related posts in a thread, or all 645z body related posts in a thread, but please let's keep the 645d related posts out? All film-camera related posts in a single thread?
MF is indeed a niche. Personally i would be in favour of some kind of separation.
At least make the distinction between film & digital for a start. Or maybe even landscape vs. portrait work...
There are a lot of separate sections fore apsc camera's. A couple of them for MF wouldn't hurt.
Just some thoughts..

And yes, lovely image :-)